Globalization sends more and more companies around the world to deliver products and services, presenting exciting opportunities for today’s growing businesses. Success abroad for organizations with international expansion plans or operations stems from careful planning and structuring. Windes can provide knowledgeable international tax planning that corresponds with your growth and expansion strategies.
While most businesses actively engage in reducing domestic taxes, many devote far fewer efforts to minimizing foreign taxes. Our experienced tax professionals can help you navigate the complex tax implications in the global marketplace and save you money in taxes abroad. Through our affiliation with Baker Tilly International, we have access to the resources of affiliates meeting significant qualification criteria in 141 countries across the globe, allowing us to provide local expertise in any business center. Our international tax professionals understand the complex tax issues facing international operations and can help you develop the tax strategies you need to succeed.
We offer a broad range of international tax services, including:
- IC-DISC consulting and accounting
- Cross-border transactions (inbound and outbound)
- Foreign business structure/strategies
- Foreign tax credit planning and compliance
- Foreign mergers and acquisitions/global restructuring
- Foreign investments in the U.S.
- Permanent establishment issues
- Tax compliance in foreign countries
- Global VAT, custom duties, and other tariff compliance and planning
- Tax strategies to optimize foreign repatriation
- Subpart F tax planning
- Global tax planning for intangible property
- High-net-worth individual tax planning
Whether you are expanding internationally or need assistance with international tax planning, consider Windes. We have the international expertise you need to succeed.
For more information, please contact: