Informed Medical Practice Decisions
Running a successful healthcare organization involves more than practicing good medicine. In fact, healthcare providers face numerous nonmedical issues in their pursuit of operating a successful practice, including regulatory, operational, and financial challenges, such as complex healthcare payment systems, advanced medical technology, and strict compliance requirements. Partnering with an experienced professional service firm and making informed decisions is vital to the health of your business.
Windes has the expertise you need to operate your business successfully and accomplish your goals. With experience in healthcare systems, hospitals, physician practices, and independent care facilities, we understand the healthcare industry and can offer valuable insight through our accounting and consulting services.
Healthcare Industry Services
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit services
- Financial and business analysis
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Tax planning and consulting