The road to growth, profitability and effective management can be challenging for today’s car dealership accounting needs. In an industry characterized by intense competition, a volatile retail environment, and emerging markets, dealerships must operate efficiently while reducing costs, managing inventory, and conforming to new regulations. That is why Windes provides tax, bookkeeping, and advisory accounting for car dealerships in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County, and surrounding areas.
Windes has worked with car dealerships to help sustain profitability, protect assets, comply with changing regulations, provide bookkeeping accuracy, reduce taxes, and achieve carefully planned goals and strategies. Our car dealership accounting specialists combine years of experience with specific industry expertise to address your unique business objectives, alleviate your concerns, and exceed your unique expectations. Windes understands your business and can provide superior bookkeeping and tax services to help you accelerate your car dealership’s success.
- Buy/sell agreements
- Cash control reviews
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit services
- Entity choice and structure (S Corporation, C Corporation, or LLC)
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Fraud audits
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Internal cost reviews
- LIFO analysis
- Service warranty contract tax compliance
- Tax strategy planning and preparation