Our audit approach combines experience and an in-depth understanding of your business and industry to deliver independent, quality information that help you run a better organization. We establish hands-on, year-round relationships with our clients, utilize outstanding professionals and the best in training and technology, and demand excellence in each engagement. We design the audit process to drill down to the pertinent data, which allows our partners and professionals to ask critical questions that can provide insight into important trends and enhance the value of the results.
The primary objective of each audit is to express an opinion on the fair presentation of a client’s financial position and operational results. Audits involve identifying risks, evaluating internal controls, and testing financial transactions. To add the most value, our management letters not only address internal control matters, but operational and efficiency issues, as well. Clients also benefit from the computer systems, analytics, and processes we use to ensure the accuracy and validity of their financial data.
We rely on experience and our expertise in many industries. All of our auditors offer a wealth of experience, with many specializing in specific industry sectors. This allows us to perform each audit with a unique, value-added insight.
We also offer compilations and reviews as part of our comprehensive services. Compilations involve compiled financial statements in accordance with professional standards. No opinion is expressed regarding financial information. Going a step further, reviews include making inquiries of management and performing analytical procedures. We prepare formal reports for both types of engagements.
Key elements of our audit engagement approach
- Up-front planning
- A sound client service and transition plan
- Year-round communication
- Innovative use of technology
- On-site involvement with experience team resources
- Close working relationships with your department accounting staff
- Significant partner/manager involvement and accessibility
The successful engagement
- Responsive and effective service at a fair fee
- An environment of open, constructive communication
- Timely issue identification and resolution
- On-point disclosure and presentation alternatives
- Report delivered on time to meet your needs
- Exceeding your expectations
For more information, please contact: