Builders, Contractors & Developers
Following a detailed set of plans, using the right tools, and laying a solid financial foundation with good construction accounting methods is crucial in building an outstanding business. Building companies, contractors, and property developers need accurate financial reporting to succeed in the competitive Los Angeles and Orange County construction industries.
At Windes, our construction industry accounting professionals will work with your construction firm to manage rising costs, workers’ compensation issues, financial compliance requirements, and many other challenges that may arise in your business. Our years of experience working with construction companies has given our accountants a greater appreciation of the unique financial requirements businesses in the construction industry face. We will use this experience and expertise to chart your path to success.
With offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, you can plan for the future and gain peace of mind with construction accounting, financial reporting, and tax planning services from Windes.
Construction Accounting Services
- Assisting clients with securing loans and credit by gathering information required by lending agencies
- Blending business and personal economic and tax strategies to maximize results and accumulate wealth
- Special studies on financing, construction management, cost control, credit, and collection
- Construction claims preparation for legal or arbitrator needs
- Employee benefit services
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Financial and ratio analysis consulting to improve balance sheet strength
- Job profitability and break-even analysis
- Working with surety and bonding representatives to get the most out of your relationship
Construction Industry Practice Leader