The services provided by the transportation, trade and maritime industries are an essential link in the chain that enables manufacturers to deliver their products to consumers. The extraordinary growth of this combined segment of the economy can be attributed to improved technology, outsourcing, and increased efficiency. Despite challenging labor issues, serious security concerns, vital environmental matters, and complex regulations, there are unprecedented opportunities for innovation and growth.
We have helped clients in these industries operate efficiently, sustain profitability, and travel through all phases of business development, from start-up and growth to acquisition and transition. Businesses ranging from marine terminal operators and general contracting stevedores to trucking companies, commercial bus lines and freight forwarders all rely on our experience to help them operate efficiently and sustain profitability. Our technical expertise and substantial experience can help you safely navigate your business through uncharted waters to a successful future.
- Assistance in regulatory filing requirements
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit services
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Filing fuel and excise tax returns
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control attest & assurance procedures
- Tax planning and consulting