Tom has more than 37 years of experience in public accounting and is a partner in the firm’s Tax & Accounting Services department. Tom has served as a partner for 29 of his 37 years in the accounting profession. In 1999, he joined the partnership team of Allen, Haight, & Monaghan LLP, which merged with Windes in 2018.
Tom’s professional focus is to utilize his many years of experience in the areas of accounting, taxation and consulting to advise middle market entrepreneurial businesses, wealthy families and individuals with high-touch, personalized service designed to help them move from their current high level of success to an even higher level of significance to their family, friends, and community.
Tom serves a wide variety of clients in the construction, real estate, manufacturing, and professional services sectors, applying his specific expertise to closely-held businesses, high-net-worth families, and clients seeking transition and estate and gift planning.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting Saint Ambrose University
Master of Science, Taxation Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Tax Twenty (national panel of leading tax consultants), Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Member and Former Board of Directors, Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Business Group, Co-Founder