Samantha joined Windes in 2017 and is Partner in the firm’s Audit & Assurance Services department. She has more than 16 years of experience with audit procedures for ERISA plans, privately-held companies, and nonprofit organizations.
Her practice focus includes all stages of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, evaluation of internal controls, and financial statement reporting. Samantha specializes in audit and consulting services to employee benefit plans of private, public, and nonprofit plan sponsors, including 401(k), 403(b), profit-sharing, and ESOPs.
Samantha services a wide range of industries, including construction, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, professional service firms, and not-for-profit organizations.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Accounting
California State University, San Diego
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- AICPA Audit Quality Center of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- ProVisors Southern California, Member
- Western Pension & Benefit Council, Board Member