Ed joined Windes in 2006 and is a Partner in the firm’s Tax department. He has over 20 years of experience in public accounting.
Ed’s practice includes tax planning for business owners and their related entities, as well as analysis of complex, consolidated, multi-state corporations and partnerships. Ed also facilitates mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, succession planning, manufacturing export incentives and real estate tax deferral strategies.
Ed specializes in the manufacturing, energy, real estate, retail, construction, aerospace, technology, restaurant and personal services sectors.
Service SpecializationBusiness EntityIndividual Tax Return PreparationSuccession PlanningTax Credits & Incentives
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
University of Akron, Ohio
Master of Science, Taxation
Golden Gate University, California
Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth – Los Angeles, Member
- ProVisors – Costa Mesa, Member
- Surfrider Foundation, Member