This informative presentation discusses GAAP and Auditing Standards updates, along with the latest nonprofit industry news and issues impacting our sector. Topics covered include:
- Tax-exempt highlights from the IRS Priority Guidance Plan
- GAAP Update: Changes to in-kind reporting, lease accounting, and other new standards on the horizon
- Auditing Standards Update: Changes in the auditor’s report, new opportunities to engage auditors to opine on matters beyond the financial audit
- Reduced private foundation excise tax
- Impact of Biden’s proposal on charities
- Tax implications of Bitcoin donations
This webinar, presented by Windes, was recorded on July 22, 2021.
The presentation slides can be accessed HERE.
Mike Barloewen, CPA, CGMA is a Partner and Chairman of the firm’s Audit & Assurance Services department. He also the leads the firm’s nonprofit practice and has more than 20 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations.
Donita Joseph, CPA, MBT is a Tax Partner with more than 30 years of experience in taxation issues involving estate and trust tax planning, as well as compliance, planning, and governance issues of nonprofit organizations and private foundations.
Chérie Williams, CPA, MPA is a Senior Tax Manager with 10 years of experience, specializing in tax planning, compliance, and consulting for public charities, private foundations, and other exempt organizations.
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in this webinar is intended as general information and does not constitute tax or legal advice. You should always consult your tax, legal, or financial advisor for direction regarding your specific situation.
Please contact Windes for more information or questions regarding your particular situation at 844.4WINDES (844.494.6337) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our Nonprofit Organizations practice.