Marilyn joined Windes in 1982 and is now a retired partner in the Audit & Assurance Services department. Marilyn led the firm’s ERISA Audit practice, providing audit and consulting services to employee benefit plans of private, public, and nonprofit plan sponsors, including 401(k), 403(b), profit-sharing, defined benefit, ESOP, and health and welfare plans.
Marilyn’s practice also included providing audit, assurance, and consulting services to private companies in the manufacturing and distribution, professional service, and construction sectors.
Service SpecializationEmployee Benefit Plan Audits
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting
California State University, Long Beach
Master of Science, Taxation
Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pacific Coast Area TE/GE Council, Former Member
- The ESOP Association, Former Member
- The National Center for Employee Ownership, Former Member
- Western Pension and Benefits Council Orange County, Former Board Member and Programs Co-Chair
- Tichenor Support Foundation, Former President