Marilyn joined Windes in 1982 and is currently a partner in the Audit & Assurance Services department. Marilyn leads the firm’s ERISA Audit practice, providing audit and consulting services to employee benefit plans of private, public, and nonprofit plan sponsors, including 401(k), 403(b), profit-sharing, defined benefit, ESOP, and health and welfare plans.
Marilyn’s practice also includes providing audit, assurance, and consulting services to private companies in the manufacturing and distribution, professional service, and construction sectors.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting
California State University, Long Beach
Master of Science, Taxation
Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pacific Coast Area TE/GE Council, Member
- The ESOP Association, Member
- The National Center for Employee Ownership, Member
- Western Pension and Benefits Council Orange County, Board Member and Programs Co-Chair
- Tichenor Support Foundation, President