Beyond Traditional Accounting Services
When clients think about their accounting firm, they think about business and individual tax return preparation, financial statements, and tax planning. Windes also offers additional accounting services such as bookkeeping and payroll services. Our Client Accounting Services group is staffed with skilled professionals that provide these additional business accounting services to many clients in the Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County areas. Remote services are also available to clients nationally and internationally.
Who benefits from outsourced accounting services?
Small to medium-size businesses, nonprofit organizations, start-ups, sole proprietorships, and financially successful individuals facing a common challenge will benefit. The challenge is:
How to handle a multitude of bookkeeping, payroll, and business management issues with limited human capital and monetary resources.
Clients frequently cannot afford to pay for full-time accounting and finance staff, and sometimes do not have employees with the specialization required to perform certain business accounting tasks. The key types of bookkeeping, payroll, and business accounting services clients often need are:
- After-the-fact financial statement preparation – Sometimes called “write-up,” is when checks, invoices, and cash receipts have already been written and collected. Windes helps to properly log this data into a general ledger in order to create accurate financial statements.
- Transaction Processing – Windes handles the processing of regular accounting transactions like issuing invoices, check payments, payroll processing, and payroll tax processing.
- Outsourced CFO and/or Controller Services – Windes provides a seasoned senior CPA to meet regularly with client management, review financial performance, and provide strategic input.
Client Accounting Services Team
The Client Accounting Services team at Windes is the answer to handling these accounting and bookkeeping challenges. Our experienced accounting professionals have the skills to provide all these business accounting services. In addition to bookkeeping and payroll, we have expertise with sales/use tax, business property tax, software selection and implementation, business formation and planning, succession planning, controller/CFO services, budgeting, personal financial statements, and family office. Additionally, we serve the home office needs of busy individuals in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Windes assists these clients with day-to-day financial tasks, such as personal bill paying, cash management, domestic employee issues, and elder care services.
Highlighted Services & Technical Expertise
Business Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping (remote and on-site)
- Software selection, implementation, and conversions
- Payroll processing, reporting, and tax return filings
- Sales and use tax returns
- Personal property tax returns
- Client staff training and development
- Accounting policies and procedures
- Outsource controller/accounting manager
- Compilations of financial statements: cash and accrual
- Close out monthly/yearly journals
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements for management
- Business management
- Insurance review and analysis
Software & Technology
- Sage Intacct
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Year-Round Accounting Service
Our Client Accounting Services group works closely with our Income Tax Services, Estates and Trusts, and Audit & Assurance teams, to give our clients seamless year-round service for all business accounting needs. Windes offers a variety of bookkeeping and payroll solutions designed to help minimize taxes, meet compliance requirements, and develop strategic plans to meet the business goals of our Los Angeles, Orange County, and Long Beach area clients. In addition, Windes has an Employee Benefit Services practice with accredited retirement plan experts who manage 401(k), qualified retirement plans, and provide third-party administrator services.
For more information, please contact: