Find out if your business qualifies for thousands or even millions of dollars in refundable payroll tax credits for wages paid to employees in 2020 and 2021. Contact our team of expert tax advisors to help you get your refunds ASAP!
If your business had a more than 20% reduction in gross receipts in the 2nd quarter of 2021, as compared to the 2nd quarter of 2019, it qualifies to claim credits for both the 2nd and 3rd quarters in 2021. If there was more than a 20% reduction in gross receipts in the 3rd quarter of 2021, as compared to the 3rd quarter of 2019, it qualifies for the credit as well.
Alternatively, if your business did not meet the 20% or greater revenue decrease for these periods but has been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in either 2020 or 2021, it may still qualify for Employee Retention Credits (ERC).
If you meet any of the examples listed below, your business may qualify:
- Interruption in your supply chain
- A portion of your business operations was suspended due to a governmental order
- Employee(s) had no access to required equipment to perform tasks or provide services to customers
- Meeting, travel, and certain essential business activities were limited
- Reduction in your hours of operation due to a governmental order
ERC credits are claimed on an original or amended payroll tax return. The 3rd quarter payroll tax returns are due on November 1, 2021.
Act now to claim your credit! Let Windes help calculate the maximum credits on your timely filed Q3 payroll tax returns and get your refunds back ASAP. We can also assist with claiming credits for prior qualifying periods by filing amended payroll tax returns.
Connect with Windes.