Since 1926, Windes’ focus has been on doing the right thing. Our long standing reputation is built on our guiding principles of integrity, independence, continued improvements, and professional excellence. We are regularly recognized as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today. At Windes, we concentrate on recruiting and retaining the best people. We realize that our people are our greatest asset and we will provide you with the training, coaching, and professional development opportunities you need to be successful and excel in our profession.
- CPA or JD preferred
- More than four years of professional experience, with predominant and most recent experience at regional, national or Big 4 CPA firm
- Reviewed or performed compliance on at least 10 estate tax returns
- Reviewed or performed compliance on numerous fiduciary income tax returns
- Interpreted wills and trusts pertaining to estate and fiduciary income tax returns
- Experience defending clients in IRS audits
- Experience with software pertaining to estate tax returns, estate planning, trust accounting and income tax returns
Email your résumé to Eileen Harris at email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.