Since 1926, Windes’ focus has been on doing the right thing. Our long standing reputation is built on our guiding principles of integrity, independence, continued improvements, and professional excellence. We are consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work For” by The Orange County Business Journal and Los Angeles Business Journal. At Windes, we concentrate on recruiting and retaining the best people. We realize that our people are our greatest asset and we will provide you with the training, coaching, and professional development opportunities you need to be successful and excel in our firm.
The Marketing Associate will support and help execute marketing initiatives for the firm’s Advisory Services and other areas as needed. Responsibilities include creating brand awareness and managing/driving leads through advertising and social media, support of website initiatives, SEO work, reporting, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Others include Business, Communications, or similar.
- Strong project management skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience desired
- Proficient in all basic Microsoft software
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, Publisher, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver a plus
Email your résumé to Eileen Harris at email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.