Since 1926, Windes’ focus has been on doing the right thing. Our long-standing reputation is built on our guiding principles of integrity, independence, continued improvements, and professional excellence. We are consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work For” by The Orange County Business Journal and Los Angeles Business Journal. At Windes, we concentrate on recruiting and retaining the best people. We realize that our people are our greatest asset and we will provide you with the training, coaching, and professional development opportunities you need to be successful and excel in our firm.
The IT Project Coordinator will support and help execute initiatives for the firm’s IT Services. Responsibilities include providing supporting the firm’s IT staff and ensuring excellent customer service for end users. Essential functions include:
- Liaises with the firm’s managed IT and security providers to ensure open communication, quality of service, and the effective delivery of networks and solutions to manage business activities.
- Attends regular weekly meetings, quarterly administrative reviews, and reviews monthly executive reports for trends in service level.
- Serves as point of contact and internal project manager for all IT projects to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Manages implementation projects for new software/hardware and trains department champions and professional staff.
- Helps diagnose issues with computers and other technologies and provides hands-on assistance and escalates to the firm’s managed IT and security providers as needed.
- Researches and responds to questions received via telephone calls, e-mail, walk-ups, and callbacks in a timely manner.
- Monitors conference room performance and maintenance schedule.
- Assists on projects, initiatives, and complex support issues as assigned.
- Manages software licenses and keeps an inventory of software and hardware assets.
- Develops and maintains a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software and hardware assets.
- Ensures that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy policies and processes.
- Participates in orientation and training of new firm staff.
- Executes on strategic plans and action items from the firm’s IT Steering Committee.
- Works with management and other departments to implement a successful IT program and communicate IT service and infrastructure issues to management.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in business operations, customer service, or vendor management preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Email your résumé to Eileen Harris at email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.