Scott joined Windes in 1985 and is Chairman of the firm’s Audit & Assurance Services department. In addition, he is the secretary of the firm’s Board of Directors.
Scott’s practice focus includes privately held businesses and their owners in a variety of industries, including construction, real estate, professional service firms, transportation and trade, oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and nonprofit organizations.
His extensive expertise includes audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements, and merger and acquisition consultation.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting
University of New Hampshire
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Institute of Management Accountants, Member
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Long Beach, Treasurer, Past President (2005-2007)
- Long Beach BLAST (Better Learning After School Today), Treasurer
- Long Beach Education Foundation, Board Member, Past President (2011-2013)