Scott joined Windes in 1985 and has over 30 years of experience in public accounting.
Scott’s practice focus includes privately held businesses and their owners in a variety of industries, including construction, real estate, professional service firms, transportation and trade, oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and nonprofit organizations.
His extensive expertise includes audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements, and merger & acquisition consultation.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting
University of New Hampshire
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Institute of Management Accountants, Member
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Long Beach, Board Member 1989-2019, Treasurer 1996-2018, President 2005-2007
- Long Beach BLAST (Better Learning For All Students Today), Founding Member, Treasurer since its inception 2000 – 2019
- Long Beach Education Foundation, Board Member 2001-2019, President 2011-2013
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, Board Member 1995-2005, Chairman 2002-2003