Robert is a partner in the firm’s Tax department and has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. He focuses on large and middle-tier business tax matters, including planning and compliance for their shareholders and families. Drawing from his experience at KPMG and local accounting firms, Robert offers a high level of technical expertise and an understanding of your business, including the key factors that drive your success.
Robert’s practice includes consulting on transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, exit planning, start-ups, structuring, state and local tax, and wealth transfers among other needs for mid to large businesses and their shareholders.
Robert serves a wide variety of clients in various industries, including technology, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, retail, food service, real estate, construction, and private equity.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Accounting
California State University, Fullerton
Master of Science, Taxation
Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Baker Tilly International, North American State and Local Tax Committee, Former Chairman
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Orange County, Past Board Member
- Pacific Symphony, Board and Executive Committee Member
- Ryman Arts, Board Member