Lee has more than 48 years of experience in public accounting and is a partner in the firm’s Tax & Accounting Services department. In 1986, he formed the partnership of Allen, Haight, & Monaghan LLP, which merged with Windes in 2018.
Lee’s experience includes consulting, accounting, auditing, and taxation for both public and closely-held companies and their owners. This includes arranging and structuring financing with financial institutions as well as the valuation of closely-held companies. Lee also performs business valuation consulting, litigation consulting services for attorneys as an expert witness, and peer reviews.
Lee serves a wide variety of clients in the manufacturing, distribution, franchise, real estate and development, construction, consumer and business services, printing, brokerage, publishing, and technology sectors.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Accounting Whitter College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Team Captain Peer Review Services Division
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America and Orange County, Audit and Finance Committees Member