Jack, formerly the firm’s Managing Partner from July 2001 to May 2009, joined Windes in 1971. He has a diverse practice background, principally focused on accounting and consulting services for privately held companies, operations reviews, profit allocation formulas, debt structure, capital structure, compensation studies, and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
Jack specializes in providing professional services to law firms, distributors, wholesalers, construction contractors, and businesses in the service industry. With extensive experience in professional service firm leadership, Jack has been invited to speak at various seminars and lectures on such topics as leadership development, structure, and training programs.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
California State University, Long Beach
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Phi Kappa Phi, Member
- Long Beach City College Foundation, Board Member
- Long Beach City College Foundation Board of Governors, Board Member
- Long Beach Ronald McDonald House Charities, Trustee 2018, Treasurer 2015 – 2018