Globalization, improved technology, more efficient production, and international trade are all factors in the maritime industry's extraordinary growth. With increasing security concerns, labor issues, environmental matters, and regulations, however, the maritime sector faces mounting cost and operational pressures.
We have been servicing clients in the maritime industry for over 35 years. Maritime operations, including ports, marine terminal operators, general contracting stevedores, and transportation and logistics companies rely on us to help them operate efficiently and sustain profitability. Our professionals are experienced in the challenges you encounter within your industry and can help you navigate any uncharted waters. Our practice is at the forefront of insight and participation within the industry and we want to help you succeed.
Services for maritime clients include:
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Due diligence
- Employee benefit services
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Forensic accounting
- Human resources consulting and placement
- Information systems services
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Litigation support
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning and consulting
For more information, please contact: