Running a successful healthcare organization involves more than practicing good medicine. In fact, healthcare providers face numerous nonmedical issues in their pursuit of operating a successful practice, including regulatory, operational, and financial challenges, such as complex healthcare payment systems, advanced medical technology, and strict compliance requirements. Partnering with an experienced professional service firm and making informed decisions is important – the health of your business depends on it.
Windes & McClaughry has the expertise you need to operate your business successfully and accomplish your goals. With experience in healthcare systems, hospitals, physician practices, and independent care facilities, we understand the healthcare industry and can offer valuable insight through our accounting and consulting services.
We provide the following services specific to the healthcare industry:
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Business valuation services
- Employee benefit services
- Financial and business analysis
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Human resources consulting and placement
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning and consulting
For more information, please contact: