Energy companies are operating in a volatile environment characterized by intense competition, consolidations, new markets, technological advances, and demanding environmental regulations. To succeed, energy companies must be on the cutting edge of industry trends and take advantage of market opportunities.
Windes & McClaughry has been serving companies in the energy industry for 20 years. Our experienced professionals provide in-depth knowledge of audit, risk, tax, and transaction advisory services to help energy companies succeed in today's energy business. We understand the intricacies of your business and are trained in the complexities of the issues facing your industry. We have the right people and experience to meet your needs, exceed your expectations, and contribute to your success.
We provide the following services specific to the energy industry:
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Cost control strategies
- Employee benefit services
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Human resources consulting and placement
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Litigation support
- Merger and acquisition services
- Risk management
- Tax planning and consulting
For more information, please contact: