John L. Di Carlo, CPA, MS
Email Loading Email...
John joined Windes & McClaughry in 1981 and is currently the firm’s Managing Partner. He also serves as President of the firm’s Board of Directors. Prior to being elected managing partner, John served as the chairman of the Tax and Accounting Service department.
John specializes in family succession planning, consulting to high-net-worth individuals, estate and gift tax planning, analysis and selection of business entities, mergers and acquisitions consulting, tax factors and implications related to business dissolution, multi-state taxation issues and planning, and tax strategies involving real property transactions. John serves a wide variety of clients in real estate, distribution, manufacturing, and professional services.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Master of Science, Taxation - Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Baker Tilly International Liaison
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Committee on Government Relations; Political Action Committee
- Boys & Girls Club of Long Beach, Board Member and Past President (1997-1999)
- Fisher House Southern California, Volunteer
- Long Beach Symphony Association, President
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Council, Board of Governors Member
- Loyola Marymount University Accounting Advisory Board, Member