Are you seeking a company that:
- Values people first?
- Provides broad experience and unlimited opportunities for growth and development?
- Allows you to work with diverse clients in many different industries?
- Treats each employee with individual honor, dignity and respect?
- Makes your opinions count?
- Offers consistent recognition for a job well done?
- Helps you combine accomplishment and enjoyment to create a solid work/life balance?
- Provides all the materials and tools you need to do your job the right way?
- Provides leadership development and a continuous learning culture?
- Presents the opportunity to be a part of social events and sporting teams and establish life-long friendships?
Look no further. Windes & McClaughry offers the working environment you need to jumpstart your career, gain valuable and comprehensive experience, and have some fun in the process.
Check out Why Windes & McClaughry? or meet us and read why coming to work for Windes & McClaughry has been the right choice for our employees. We think Windes & McClaughry is a great place to work and hope you will, too.
Our recruitment process for college applicants begins with Meet the Firms events, Accounting Society functions, on-campus recruiting, or receipt of your resume. Your university’s placement office can assist you with on-campus interview scheduling through your schools website or other measures. An on-campus interview generally lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Selected candidates will visit one of our offices for an in-house interview where the candidate will generally have the opportunity to meet with the Director of Human Resources, a Partner, a Senior Manager, and other professional staff in the applicable department. This visit lasts approximately four hours and includes a tour of the office, detailed information about our firm through several interviews, and lunch.
Upon completion of the in-house interview, a decision with regard to any forthcoming offer will be made in a timely fashion. Any questions regarding the interview process should be directed to Eileen K. Harris, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
At Windes & McClaughry, our internship program provides students with the opportunity to experience the real world of public accounting. What makes an internship with us so valuable? We offer students the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in both Audit and Tax. You will be involved in all types of client work, and when the team goes out in the field, so do you. There will be interaction with all levels of professional staff, from staff accountant to partner, and the opportunity to participate in social activities that allow you to become more familiar with the Windes & McClaughry team and our firm’s culture. If you would like to apply what you’ve learned in school, this is the place for you!
We offer a seven- to eight-week summer internship, whereby interns spend three to four weeks in Audit and Assurance Services and three to four weeks in Tax and Accounting Services. Internships are offered to undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing accounting-related degrees and have a minimum 3.3 GPA.
We would like to meet you! To learn more about our firm and career opportunities at Windes & McClaughry, please join us at one of the following recruiting events scheduled for Fall 2012:
Meet the Firms Events
- California State University, Fullerton - September 27
- California State University, Long Beach - October 4
- Claremont McKenna - September 13
- Loyola Marymount University - September 20
- University of California, Riverside - October 10
- University of Southern California (USC) - September 27
No available positions at this time.